Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thirsty for Water

I woke up this morning feeling burdened by the events that took place in our life yesterday. There was a huge problem that needed solving and while it was resolved, I wanted a different outcome and have been barraging myself with "what if" we had done this or that or... Anyway, I went in fully trusting God and had a moment when I doubted God was working things out for our best interest. Yesterday afternoon at my lowest point, he gave me some precious words from a dear friend that comforted me and my Crosswalk yesterday lifted me and gave me confirmation that God had been working. This morning as I felt sadness filling my heart, I was handed Flourishing in the Desert and the scripture just spoke to me and I can feel peace and acceptance slowly seeping into the crevices of my heart.

No comments: