Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday

Our minister continues to "Bring It" in the current series at church. I love Sundays. First of all, I love going to church. I look so forward to it each week and told a friend at work this year that if I could just get up and go to church everyday my life would be better. The praise music runs through my head all day and makes me feel strong inside when I repeat the words that life God high in worship. The messages in this series are built around the theme of working out and this week it applied to your mouth (which we over work). My attempts to be funny can make me say things I later regret and my stress level this past year drove me at times to really fly off the handle. My biggest challenge is probably with the children when I am frustrated. Most of the time I am content and say nice things, but when frustration moves in-watch out. I want my children to remember that I encouraged them and was patient, so I'm offering it up in prayer and putting duct tape over my mouth.

Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

1 comment:

Amico Dio said...

OH I know the feeling. There are some weeks when I wish we had services every day!