Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Grace

The power to change comes from God's grace. I keep saying this to myself over and over as I feel powerless over so many things. I'm talking daily challenges-housework, budgeting, parenting. There are several things I want and need to change to make life flow better around here. There are habits that need to be changed. Today I'm getting my boxes out and clearing the house. I'm down to three and half weeks of summer break and a house still full of clutter. If we don't love it or use it, it needs to go. Today I'm asking God for his help and confessing I can't do it on my own. I know he cares even about these little things that drag us down.

1 Peter 5:6-7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 comment:

Sherri Murphy said...

We have much in common. I've read through a few of your posts and your profile-our thoughts and interests are much the same. Good to "meet" someone new and find out you share so much! Thanks for visiting my blog.