Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it finally here?

I breathed a sigh of relief when I got up on Friday and knew it was the last day of school for this year. Everyone seemed cheerful and the students were even a little subdued considering the dancing of sugarplums most of them had in their heads all week. I'm really trying to hear God's voice and find time and quiet solitude to focus on the gift of Jesus. There are still many things to do. We are traveling this year and my T-Bone is finishing up a job in Alabama. There are still gifts to wrap, clothes to wash and pack, doctor's appointments, lights to see, a dog to kennel, and other little nagging jobs to handle, but I'm glad to be off from work and know we will soon be on our way to the coast.

My Gratitude list continues:
11. my husband's salvation
12. Sunday afternoon calls from my son
13. O Holy Night
14. my new physical therapist
15. our small group

holy experience

No comments: