Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogs I read...

I love to read. If I could have a day to myself, I would probably pile up in a chair and read. This morning I found myself wide awake at 4:00 a.m. and got excited at the prospect of having so much time to "read" this morning. I found myself on Lysa TerKeurst's blog and really appreciate how God uses her to get through to me. Her post on the Eight Simple Words spoke directly to my heart. Also Chapter One of her book is posted and I've known for a while that I wanted to buy that book, but am now more convinced that I am supposed to read it. Anyway, I just like her. She's funny and seems so down to earth.

Last night I wanted to do some chores and was a bit distracted by a problem I had at work yesterday. My Bird called to me, "Mommy, come help me wash piggy." My first thought was that we needed to be heading to the tub ouselves, but instead I sat in the floor and gave pretend baths to The Bird's Blabla collection-piggy, doggy, and froggy. We giggled and laughed and washed them all clean. This cat was not in the group that received pretend baths.

John 3:30 He must become greater, I must become less.

No comments: