Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Thankful Heart


We fell in love with our church on the first Sunday we attended. It all felt so good from the music to the message. I will say that having The Bird was what pushed me back through the church doors, but I know it was the Holy Spirit calling to me wanting me to come back home. My relationship with God had been placed on the back burner for a few years. We joined our church this past Sunday and my dear sweet precious T-Bone will be baptized next month. I'm thankful that our God is so mighty and powerful to move us to transform our lives for him. I'm celebrating a thankful heart and linking this to Tuesday's Unwrapped over at Chatting at the Sky.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

4 comments:

Especially Heather said...

Wonderful Post! It really is awesome how Christ gently nudges us back into his arms, isn't it! He is daily reminding me that I do not have to face this world on my own....
-H

Unknown said...

What an honour that you shared this with us.

Gina said...

How wonderful! New life in Christ is an amazing thing, and it must be pretty cool to see your child moving closer to God!

Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

Dale said...

May He continue to draw you ever deeper and closer...